DTM ranked 8th in Women Equity palmares that rewards the 50 most successful SMEs run by women.
The Women Equity program aims to promote women’s entrepreneurship and is committed to diversity in order to promote a more balanced and sustainable growth in Europe. The program annually analyses the comparative performances of nearly 40 000 SME run both by women and men, whose turnover is established between 4 and € 100 million, and under 5 criteria:
- Growth of turnover over the last year
- Average growth of turnover over the last three years
- The growth in value of turnover over the last year
- Profitability over the last year
- Average growth of the EBE over the last three years
With a turnover of €8 million and a growth of 24% in 2013, DTM shows a great success, and we are proud to share it with you…!