To make a good soap with all the proper rules, it is necessary to devote time and precision. Graine Creative opens the doors of its DIY soap-making workshop, where each piece is cast by hand.
Based in Preuilly-sur-Claise (Indre-et-Loire), the DIY soap-making workshop allows us to offer you a selection of trendy and unique products made in France. Join Véronique to discover how we homemake our soaps. Small clue, it takes a lot of love and delicacy.
We prepare the soap dye and following our recipe. Thanks to this mixture, we get a fluid and colored soap.
The mixture is then poured into each mold before weighing and packaging.
« All our loaves of soap are casted by hand. I add a precise dosage of dye. This way, I make ready-made soap bars that will have to be personalized. »
These colorful soaps are ready to reveal their many shapes and scents.
- Complying with European cosmetic standards
- Manufactured manually in our laboratory according to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Made in France
- Customizable at will, it can be easily melted, colored or perfumed
A little creative and refreshing idea!
- Melt the transparent soap bar in the microwave oven.
- Add a drop of dye and mix.
- Pour the soap into the mold to the height you want.
- Incorporate inclusions (such as grains of lavender or thyme).
- Wait until the soap freezes, then melt the opaque soap.
- Pour the soap into the mold over the first coat and let it cool again.
- Do the same with mint ice-cold soap.
- Allow to cool for about 2 hours.
- Unmold. Done and ready to use !
Easy peasy, right?
Find a lot more fresh and creative DIY soap-making ideas on Pinterest: Graine Creative: DIY soaps
More about our range of soap perfumes and dyes: Graine Creative: DTM Catalog