As the summer holidays approach, the bodies will begin to discover themselves on the beaches. Here is the solution that will bring the final touch to your “beach body” : the temporary tattoo!
A real tattoo is a great personal decision and expensive. So we found the solution to stand out … at a lower cost. Here are some tattoo ideas to brighten your summer vacation!
The totally magic girly tattoo
DIY tutorial: the glitter girly tattoo
Using a stencil and cosmetic glue, a pattern is made on the skin. Then sprinkle the glitter gently on the pattern, possibly with a degraded effect and spread with a brush. The tattoo can be applied to felt or glitter.
The tattoo will last between 2 to 5 days, enough to shine as a holiday at the seaside as a beautiful summer evening!
The ephemeral chic tattoo to start a conversation
Ki Sign « Dreamcatcher » – 194679
© Instagram: @lauraaward https://www.instagram.com/p/xnkNjdq_Lq/?taken-by=lauraaward
Ki Sign « Apache » – 194712
© Pinterest : Nadège Azmi https://www.pinterest.fr/pin/418482990353158337/
Hihi ! 😁 #kisign #maillot #blogger #blogmode #modeuse #fashion #fashiongram #fashionblog #bloggeuse #marocco #maroc #maillotrouge #frenchblogger #marocco #maroc #blogger #bloggeuse #marina #bateau #frenchblogger #blogmode #instamoment #instagood #sunset #sunday #holidays #palaisdesroses #hotel #piscine #vue #tatto #tatouagestemporaire #tatouages
© Instagram: Sarah Modee https://www.instagram.com/p/7bV9JCIo0R/
DIY tutorial: the chic tattoo
- Clean, dry the skin and cut out the pattern of your choice. Remove the plastic film.
- Place the tattoo pattern facing the skin, moisten the paper on the back. Then gently remove the corner of the paper.
- Check if the pattern is attached to the skin, otherwise moisten and press again.
- To remove the temporary tattoo, preferably use a washing cream or baby oil, then rub.
The temporary marker tattoo to share with your BFF
We all have this best friend in the world. This unique person with whom we can stay on the phone for hours, share his best laughs and his biggest sorrows. Nothing better to honor this precious person than to share a tattoo on the same vibe!
The mysterious tattoo
© Instagram: @littletattoos https://www.instagram.com/p/BZRqAW3hExn/?tagged=bfftattoo
DIY Tutorial: The Temporary Marker Tattoo
- lean and dry the skin beforehand.
- Freehand, draw the desired pattern with the tattoo marker Ki Sign.
- Cover with talcum the area drawn and rub lightly.
- Remove excess powder with a tissue.
- To optimize the performance of the tattoo, spray lacquer 30 cm from the skin.
- Let dry. The tattoo should hold about 1 month.
- To remove the temporary tattoo, use baby oil and rub.
Check out our new tattoo selection: « TATTOO IS AN ART » !