Graine Creative launches 4 new laser-pre-cutting Shrinking plastic kits, for easy, precise and trendy DIY. Making lovely hemstitch like a dreamcatcher has never been easier. Kids can now set up a real 3D decor, with the Native Americans and circus themes!
Create lovely jewelry…
With the new Shrinking Plastic kits, on the theme of dreamcatcher and geometric, you can customize your creations endlessly. Thanks to the ultra-thin pre-cut patterns, made in our workshops, in France, you can create lovely and refined jewels. Easy, quick and beautiful. All that remains is removing the Shrinking plastic shapes, color it and put it together.
How it works?
- Remove the Shrinking plastic shapes
- Color the Shrinking plastic with pencils and felts
- Put the shapes in the oven
- Remove from oven after retraction
- Put the baked shapes together and create the jewel you want
For more Shrinking plastic ideas, find Graine Creative on Pinterest, « 50 shades of Shrinking plastic”: Click here
Easy 3D kits for kids
The younger ones now can give life to their creations. Thanks to the 2 new pre-cutting Shrinking plastic kits, made in our France workshops, here’s a playful and useful activity.
How it works?
To create a character:
- Remove the Shrinking plastic shapes (easy for kids to remove)
- Trace and/or draw the characters design
- Color the shape
- Remove the characters’ shapes
- Put the shapes in the oven (with the help of an adult)
- Remove from oven after retraction (with the help of an adult)
- Slot the shapes together
To set up the decor:
- Kid colors the half-colored decor
- Cut the decor following the black bold lines
- Set up the decor by folding on the dotted lines … and it’s ready!
For more kids activities’ ideas, find Graine Creative on Pinterest, “25 DIY for kids”: Click here